Goat's Milk Body Scrub- Citrus Explosion
Try this Invigorating Scrub to Awaken Your Mind, Body & Senses!
Why We Love This Scrub
- Packaged in an 8 oz Glass Jar... Not plastic!
- 100% Natural & Paraben Free, hand selected skin beneficial oils.
- Perfect emulsified balance, meaning it is not too oily or messy like natural products tend to be.
- The goat’s milk soap used in this scrub is processed by cold saponification-meaning it was made with time, love & specific intention.
- Hand-crafted by family run Soapy Goat Farms in Colorado. They use their goat’s milk for food but also for amazing natural wellness & self-care products. These goats are raised and fed with love!
100% Natural Body Scrub for Soft & Glowing skin All Day!
Perfect Gift for Friends, Family or YOU!
- Revitalize your skin’s health & natural glow.
- Moisturizing for softer, smoother & more supple skin.
- Eliminate absorbing environmental toxins & free radicals.
- Exfoliate Naturally by shedding dead skin cells and reveal the bright healthy skin below.
Soapy Goat Farms Goat's Milk Soap (goat’s milk, coconut oil, shea butter, almond oil, castor oil,olive oil, avocado oil, hempseed oil, sustainably sourced palm kernel flakes: made using a cold process saponification); Coconut Oil; Sweet Almond Oil; Organic Sugar in the Raw; Dead Sea Salt; Lemon Zest; Orange, Grapefruit & Lemon Essential Oils; Vitamin E Oil; Rosemary Oil; Optiphen Plus (paraben free preservation).
Read below to learn about how these natural ingredients improve the health of your skin (your largest & most absorbent organ system)!Suggested Use
- For best results use 2-3 times weekly.
- Spoon out selected amount to use onto a small dish or cup to take into your shower or bath with you. This will prevent water from entering the product keeping it fresh, and avoid spoiling.
- Caution, although emulsified, shower/bath surfaces may become slippery after use. Be sure to avoid slipping, and always leave your tub safe for the next user.
- Store sealed jar in a dry place.
Natural Health Benefits of Citrus Explosion Body Scrub Ingredients
Soapy Goat's Farm Goat's Milk Soap (goat’s milk, coconut oil, shea butter, almond oil, castor oil, olive oil, avocado oil, hempseed oil, & sustainably sourced palm kernel flakes.): Courtesy of goats who are raised and fed with love on this family farm. The soap is processed by cold saponification.
Coconut Oil: Provides skin moisturizing benefits that can help manage dry flaky skin, providing a supple & soft look & feel.
Sweet Almond Oil: Protects the skin from sun damage and signs of aging, softening & smoothing the skin.
Organic Sugar in the Raw: Helps lock in moisture & keep skin hydrated. Sugar is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the environment into the skin.
Dead Sea Salt: Allows detoxification, moisturization & softening. The high magnesium and bromide content in Dead Sea Salt makes it beneficial for cleansing & detoxification. It assists in gently removing harmful environmental contaminants & allergens from your skin.
Organic Lemon Zest: Clarifies, enhances & brightens skin tone, allowing your natural glow to shine through. Citric & plant acids in the lemon peel help to cleans, remove dead skin & stimulate healthy new skin growth.
Orange Essential Oil: Nourishes dry, irritated, and acne-prone skin.
Grapefruit Essential Oil: Helps tighten & tone, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores. It has excellent cleansing, toning and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production and can improve skin's elasticity.
Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon oil helps detoxify & rejuvenate sagging or tired skin. This beneficial fruit oil is also an an antiseptic astringent that can also help treat blemished skin.
Vitamin E Oil: Is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin on a cellular level.
Rosemary Oil: Not only cleans hair & skin with its natural antiseptic properties but the nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
Optiphen Plus: Paraben- and formaldehyde-free preservative.
Live Well In The World Quality Commitment
We want to make Living Well In the World Our Top Priority!
Because we carefully chose products of the highest quality, our products are sourced from several vendors within the US, Europe and Asia. Usual order ETA is 2-5 business days for domestic warehouses, and 9-15 business days for items from our international warehouses.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $25
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Safe payments via Stripe® or PayPal®
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Secure Ordering