Organic Lotion Bar Mini Stars - Set of 8
This set of mini organic lotion bars is cute and convenient. Lotion bars are a great way to hydrate your skin on the go or attack those rough patches. Crafted with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Beeswax, these little wonders are sure to handle even the roughest skin.
These 8 Mini Lotion Stars are approx 1'' wide and 1/2'' thick each. Packed conveniently in a protective & reusable 4-oz tin for storage.
Lotion bars are solid lotion that melts at skin temperature. Simply rub onto skin and the ultra-moisturizing bar melts slightly at skin temperature. No wasted lotion like with liquid & you get more bang for your buck.
Beneficial in the Treatment of:
- Stretch Marks & Scars
- Wrinkles & Signs of Aging
- Rough skin (such as on feet)
- Small Skin Wounds & Insect Bites
- Muscle aches, fatigue, and tension
- Damaged Skin, Sunburn, & Chapped Skin from Cold Weather
- Dry or Itchy Skin, Rashes, Eczema, and Dermatitis & Allergies
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax.
- Is naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and F, as well as a number of other vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin F contains essential fatty acids, and helps protect and revitalize damaged skin and hair. Vitamins A and E help to soothe, hydrate, and balance the skin;
- Shea Butter is an intense & soothing moisturizer for dry skin, revitalizing dull /dry skin on the body & scalp, while providing anti-inflammatory & rejuvenating effects
- Helps maintain healthy collagen levels in your skin which assists with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- It promotes skin renewal, increases the circulation, and accelerates wound healing.
- Shea Butter offers a low level of UV protection (approximately SPF-6). It is also wonderful to use in the summer as a moisturizer before and after sun exposure to reduce possibility of the skin peeling or becoming dried out.
Coconut Oil: Helps to moisturize skin and delays wrinkles and sagging of skin.
Beeswax: Is high in Vitamin A helping restore skin's natural moisture; leaving the skin hydrated & protected without clogging pores.
Why Live Well Loves Butter Me Up Organics:
- Cruelty free
- No synthetic dyes or fragrances
- All natural Non-Toxic & Safe for the whole family
- No harsh sulfates, surficatants, bleach, phthalates or parabens
- Made from safe and food grade ingredients
- Packaged in eco-friendly glass by a Zero waste company.
- Packaging upcycled when possible
- Everything is made with love <3 by Butter Me Up Organics
Butter Me Up Organics
Creates their products with the belief that your skin is just as vital as any other organ in your body. At Butter Me Up Organics they like to say, "Don't put anything on your body that you wouldn't put in it." They only use premium non-toxic ingredients. So technically all of their products are completely edible, however, they may not be so tasty. Can you say that about the products you're currently using?
Live Well In The World Quality Commitment
We want to make Living Well In the World Our Top Priority!
Because we carefully chose products of the highest quality, our products are sourced from several vendors within the US, Europe and Asia. Usual order ETA is 2-5 business days for domestic warehouses, and 9-15 business days for items from our international warehouses.